Please follow the link to see collated feedback following our Parent Consultation Event which took place on 26th April 2018:
Please follow the link below to see our responses to your comments following the Parental Questionnaire distributed in January 2017.
We recently re-branded our Homework Diaries as Home/School Learning Logs. A Learning Log is a journal which evidences pupil learning and skills development. It is not just a diary of what has been done but a record of what has been learnt, tried and reflected upon.
Pupils can include details of what they did or how they did something then consider asking themselves questions such as:
- The most important thing I learned was…..
- What I found difficult was…..
- What I found interesting was…..
- What I enjoyed most was …..
- What I want to find out more about is…..
- What I need more help with…..
- What still puzzles me…..
- What surprised me was…..
- What I was most pleased about was…..
- What I have learned that is new…..
- What helped me when something got tricky was…..
- What really made me think was…..
- Right now I feel…..
- I might have learned better if…..