P1 in Fairyland!
Well P1 has been having a cheeky wee visitor… Dougall the Dragon!
Dougall has been visiting P1 with letters written in Scots asking for help to rescue the characters from Fairyland! When he visits our classroom he leaves a trail of glitter to show that he has visited. So far he has…
- Asked the children to make a beanstalk to rescue Jack from the giant
- Asked the children to take part in PE activities to get them fit for climbing up the Beanstalk
- Got the children to make sweeties to decorate Hansel and Gretel’s gingerbread house
- Paint the characters from Fairyland to decorate the classroom
- Write descriptions of the wolf from “Little Red Riding Hood”
We have been having SO much fun during this topic! Have a look at our photos. P1 parents keep your eyes peeled for a Fairyland open morning taking place soon!